Hello everyone, sorry it has been so long since my last update! I always think about updating, but then realize I don't have a whole lot going on. I do love that it is finally getting warmer, we still have days where it is cold or wake up with snow on the ground. But I am ok with that because it goes away pretty quick.
Both of my nephews have started playing baseball this spring and they are really enjoying that. Kolby went straight to coach pitch and is doing pretty good. He is probably the smallest on the team, but he sure can hit it hard. His team has not lost all year and they beat everyone by at least 25 or more, its crazy. Benton is playing tee ball and loves it. I have not been able to see him play, but hear can hit the ball hard. They both are getting so big and I love being able to see them all the time. Brynlee and Baylor are still dancing and go to nationals in June. I have gone to 2 competitions this year and they always do great! Both of them just smile and really can dance good! Laney has not gotten into dance or anything yet, but she wants to learn how to play basketball. So of course Aunt Danielle is gonna try and teach her this summer!! I am looking forward to that and to see if she really enjoys it!! All 5 of them are soo cute and I love them so much and enjoy being around them!! And my friend HollyPs little boy Maddox is like another nephew to me and he is getting soo big and talkative!! The kids just love being with Maddox.
For an update on me, I went to Vegas at the beginning of April and got kidney stones the first night I was there. I had to go to the hospital for about 2 hours and yes I rode in an ambulance there! I had to take the public bus back to the hotel at about 7 am Monday morning! It was a long week and had many nights of pain, but I think I ended up passing them the night I got back home! Kidney stones are sooo painful and I do not want to experience them again! Other then that Vegas was a lot of fun and relaxing. It was good just to get away for a couple of days!!
So, I am officially going to Ghana, Africa this summer!!!!! I bought by ticket last week and I can not wait! I will be going June 28th-July 7th! I am going with a non-profit organization called Mercy Project. You can go to Mercyproject.net and see what it is all about. So now I just have to get my shots and visa ready to go. Please pray for that trip and that we will bless the kids and people we come in contact with while we are there.
Well, that is about all that is going on in my life! I will try and update more often. Oh yea, I am just waiting for my good friend HollyP to have her little girl soon, Miss Addison Grace Packer!! She is due June 6th!! Cant wait!!!
Here are some pics of the kids!
 |
| Me and Benton at the girls dance |
 |
| B and Baylor and me after dance |
 |
| Kolby catching just like Daddy |
 |
| Me and the girls at Baylors 6th bday party |
 |
| All of us with are cool rockstar sunglasses |
0 comments:
Post a Comment