Hello, sorry it has been a long time since I updated my blog. Not a lot has been going on just coaching still and that is almost over. Only about 2 weeks left then I do not know what I will do with all my free time. Basketball has been rough this year, I really enjoy my girls and have a lot of fun with them but I only have 5 on my team now. A lot of them have quit for some crazy reasons, but you know if they don't want to play and be committed I don't them on my team. So, I have gone through a lot of ups and downs with them. But mostly if I can be more of a mentor than a coach to them I am happy!
So once basketball is over, I am not sure what I am going to do. I have been thinking a lot about different things I could do. I feel like I should know and have my career planned out for me but I don't. I am looking forward to having a little bit of free time but I don't know how long I can go without doing anything. So I will keep everyone updated.
Other than basketball nothing is going on, I just keep getting stronger everyday. My friend HollyP found me a song by Sara Evans called A Little Bit Stronger and I have been listening to that a lot. It is by far my new favorite song, for now at least. HA!!! I just keep praying and following my heart! God has a plan and I just need to keep on following it!!
Oh ya, I am so over the snow and winter! I am soooo ready for it to be warm so I can wear dresses and shorts and flip flops. It has been soooo cold this week!! Stay warm everyone!!!

Friday, February 4, 2011
So over the snow...
Posted by Danielle Davis at 12:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment