I went to OK on Thursday and drove by myself. It was a long trip, but not to bad and I just sang the whole way. I went for my best friends personal shower! Chelsea is getting married Oct 9th and I am the Maid of Honor. I have never been a maid of honor before so it is kind of fun! Friday, I just ran around Edmond and picked up some things I needed to get while being there! One thing I made sure I did was go to the Big Red Shop to get new OU shirts. I needed some new ones since we can't get them in Colorado. I bought 2 new ones and I am excited to wear them. I also bought an OU sticker to go on my car, cant wait to put that on my car!
Saturday was the shower at her cousins house. It was a great shower and she got lots of good little things to wear. I got to see some people I had not seen in awhile so that was fun. And that night we decided to dye my hair and we did it once and had to do it again cause we missed some spots! So, we finished that at about 1:30 am, but we sure had fun! Laughing and joking about random things.
The whole weekend was great! There is never a dull moment when we are together! I laughed and laughed all weekend. The first night I was there we were in her room about to go to bed and she started telling me some stories I have never heard and well that ended up with me laughing so hard I was crying! I love her like a sister and she means the world to me! I can not believe she is getting married in less than a month and I have to think of a speech for the reception.
Today is a special day for my nephew Kolby turning 5 years old and also for my wonderful boyfriend Clint its his 27th birthday!! Happy Birthday boys!!!!
Oh and one last thing, OU is looking pretty good this year!!! BOOMER SOONER!!!!!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment