Hello everyone, here goes my first blog. I think blogs are really cool, I mean I know for me I have looked at peoples and did not even have one till today! It is interesting to see what is going on your friends lives. I think it is way more personal then Facebook or any of the other sites. It really lets people open up about there families and lives. Mine probably wont be all that exciting, not a whole lot goes on in my life.
But for a little of what is going on in my life, I am just working for my brother in law Daniel, three days a week. The other two days I am helping my parents at their mission His Hands. I love working there, it sometimes can be stressful, but at the same time I know that we are blessing so many families in Denver. I also am coaching basketball again, which will start in a couple weeks. I am the Level 3 coach at Lakewood High School and an assistant with the Varsity team. It is a lot of fun working with freshman and sophomores, they always keep me on my toes! I am hoping we have better season then last year and I think we will!
That is about all that is happening right now! It is so beautiful this time of year here in Colorado! Except I am not ready for winter.
Hopefully next time I blog something exciting will have happened!
Friday, September 3, 2010
My first blog, I never thought I would start blogging!
Posted by Danielle Davis at 1:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
well this is so fun. I LOVE your background. I've been wanting to know what's going on in your little world. Can I link to you from my blog?
Yay for blogging!! Come over to my house tonight and I will make your blog super cute :D Love ya D!!
Hey Erynn, thanks! Sure you can link, whatever that means! I need to learn more about this.
Post a Comment